Create your own Z-Wave gateway. With Z-Stick Gen5 you’ll be able to create your own Z-Wave hub using readily available and sometimes free home automation software. You’ll benefit from a system that is locally hosted and cloud free whose features security and privacy you can personally control and you’ll be able to create your Z-Wave network at your own pace and within your own budget. Capable of controlling up to 232 different Z-Wave devices including those that use the more advanced Z-Wave Plus and able to run on both full powered PCs and low powered PCs such as Raspberry Pi Z-Stick Gen5 works with with open source software such as Domoticz Home Assistant OpenHab and OpenHab2 and also works with commercially available software such as Axial Control Homeseer Indigo for MacOS. For enhanced network performance and reduced downtime Z-Stick Gen5 contains an inbuilt rechargeable info-lithium battery.
- Works with Windows / Mac / Linux including Raspberry Pi to create a Z-Wave gateway for control of Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus devices.
- Tiny but powerful; 1.1 x 0.4 x 3.5 inches in size and capable of controlling up to 232 different Z-Wave devices.
- Can be used to upgrade the firmware of compatible Z-Wave Plus devices that can accept OTA / wirelss firmware upgrades
- Compatible with Z-Wave enabled home automation software including Home Assistant Home Seer Indigo 7 OpenHab and OpenHab2. No software included.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number ZC10-15060006
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.