THE Z-WAVE+ FGR-223 MICROMODULE FROM FIBARO - FOR CONTROLLING SHUTTERS REMOTELY
Shutters protect your privacy but they can do so much more by enabling significant energy savings to be made. They can be used in winter to keep heat in, and in summer to screen out the sun's rays and keep your home as cool as possible.
The new FGR-223 micromodule controls shutter, venetian blind and even garage door engines. Thanks to the wireless Z-Wave+ protocol, it turns a standard installation into an intelligent one.
The module is placed behind an existing switch. The motor can be controlled both locally with the switch, and remotely using a Z-Wave emitter or a domotic box.
The micromodule is also capable of transmitting the instantaneous (W) and cumulative (KWh) electrical consumption of the item that it is connected to.
It has larger terminals that can be connected to two 1.5mm² cables. Its rounded form means that it meets the safety standards of the most exacting countries.
Each Z-Wave module functions with the other modules as a wireless repeater, to provide complete coverage across your home.
Note: This module requires neutral wiring to work.
- Control your roller shutters remotely
- Compatible with BSO and venitian blinds with positioning of the slats
- Installation behind an existing switch
- Up/down function and positioning
- Compatible with mechanical or electronical stop motors
- Larger terminals to make wiring easier
- Rounded shape that meets the strictest standards
- Instantaneous and cumulative energy meter
- Fibaro Home Center 2 box wireless update
- Z-Wave network coverage test function
- Small, discreet and aesthetically pleasing
- Easy to use and install
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.