The Hikvision Axiom wireless alarm is a hub based wireless solution which has 32 wireless zones and supports TCP/IP, Wi-Fi, and 3G/4G communication paths. It is capable of managing 32 wireless outputs, 8 wireless key fobs, 2 wireless sirens and supports up to 13 network users, including 1 installer, 1 administrator, and 11 normal users.
The Axiom hub also offers, Hik-Connect and DC-09 IP Contact SIA/ID for monitoring and it's numerous features include voice prompts, push notifications, SMS, email and voice calls.
Hikvision's Axiom hub allows viewing of live video and sends emails of alarm-linked videos via mobile client, there's long distance 2-way communication with AES-128, LED indication of system status and a 4520 mAh lithium battery giving a 12-hour backup power supply.
The HIKS-PWA32-KST starter kit includes:
- 3G/4G Axiom hub with built in Mifare card reader
- 1x HIK-PD2-P10P-W pet immune PIR Motion Sensor
- 1x HIK-PD1-MC-WWS door contact
- 1x HIK-19K00-Y fob
- 5x HIK-PTS-MF Mifare tags
- 1x battery and 1x power adapter.
- 3G / 4G
- Control from Hik-connect Mobile App including integration across Hikvision Camera's, Video Doorbells, Room Stations etc.
- 32 wireless zones
- 32 wireless outputs
- 8 key fobs
- 12 Mifare tags
- 2 wireless sirens
- Video verification
- Push notifications
- Voice prompt
- Voice reporting
- SMS reporting
- Email reporting
- Contact ID / SAI (DC09 IP protocol)
- Tamper detection
- Wireless range up to 800m open air
- Frequency: 433MHz
- Power: 5VDC Power Adapter
- Size: 155mm x 155mm x 35mm
- Weight: 165g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.